The Metallisation Deflected Arc Spray Extension Arc extension nozzles are designed to get to those difficult to reach areas.
The above video shows the Arc Spray Deflected Extension spraying internal bores with a deflection angle up to 78°. The same extension is also used for manual spraying in difficult to access areas.
- Available extension lengths are 150mm, 500mm, 1m and 1.5m.
- Similar extensions are also available for the ARC150 and ARC528 systems.
- Suitable for internal bores minimum 75mm or recesses.
- Variable deflected spray from 0 to 75°.
- Available in lengths 150mm, 500mm, 1000mm & 1500mm.
- 1.6mm, 2.0mm, 2.3mm and 2.5mm versions are available for Zinc, Zinc/Aluminium and Aluminium wires.
- Engineering wires can only be sprayed with the 1.6mm extension.
- Maximum amperage that the extension can be operated at is 300A.
As the Australian distributor of the full range of Metallisation Metal Spray equipment, we offer their full range of Arc Spray Systems and accessories including extension nozzles, arc beam concentrators, pistols, and spare parts.
If you would like more information on our equipment, please call us on 07 3823 1004, or email us using our contact form.